Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Tour 2016


Another year gone and a new one right around the corner, 
where does time go?
I sound more and more like my Mother each year!

Here's a tour of some of our favorite memory makers 
in our home during this Magical Season




Our Tiny Tree 
displaying mini's we've collected over the years

S'mores Tree

From the front door through the entry into the living room,
 I glued Snowflakes together for a garland.
Thanks Dollar Tree :) 

 Viewing from the other side.
I wish I was able to get them higher.
But we all are having some medical issues,
(no climbing ladders)

The beautiful Ornament Wreath I won 
from ImagiMeri's a few years ago.

I finally got ALL of Santa's Reindeer this year.
He now has enough to fly his sleigh!
(did you notice I actually got his sleigh behind and 
not in front of the reindeer this year! Yay for me!)


I found more pieces of Grandma's quilt so I was able to make Izzy and Brandon their very own Heirloom Christmas Stockings :)


 The Tree



I used Mom's mercury garland on the tree this year.
You can see it peek out here and there. 
First time ever ~ I have to say, this is where it belongs 
from now on 

Izzy's footprints from last year!


Angel Topper


 Grandma's crocheted bell 


Dad's old pocket watch set to just a few minutes 
before midnight on Christmas Eve.

Under the tree


 Mr. Penguin guards outgoing mail










 I made a "Christmas Beach Tree" for the bathroom
 this year using mostly things from around the house.
I love it!


YAY I finally got the outside lights up!!
And lots of snowflakes and icicles


 After living in Alaska for 3 years, 
we really miss the snow.


So come Christmas, Snowflakes take center stage.

icicles too





Wishing you and yours a Magical Memory 
Making Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin